O-Shot® (for Low Sex Drive & Low Libido)
The O-Shot® is a simple, nonsurgical procedure that uses the growth factors each woman has in her own body to stimulate vaginal and clitoral rejuvenation to activate the Orgasm System
The expert team of physicians at Beja Body are committed to offering patients the latest in intimate wellness and vaginal rejuvenation procedures, including the revolutionary O-Shot®.
Men can also benefit from this sexual medicine solution with the P-Shot®. Click here to learn more.
How does the procedure exactly work?
Once your blood has been drawn and the platelet rich plasma (PRP) processed, it is injected into key areas of the vagina and clitoris. This promotes a regenerative process. The platelets stimulate the growth of new cells in the injected areas, increasing sensitive to the touch in these areas.
The cells begin to rejuvenate the vagina tissue. Most women report substantial results. These include:
- Increased sensitivity… And thus, the possibility for multiple orgasms
- Tighter vaginal skin
- Increased desire (libido)
Who can benefit from the O-Shot?
The O-Shot is one of the only treatments available for female sexual dysfunction and is one that is backed by plenty of scientific research. The O-Shot can help women suffering from:
Although each woman’s experience may differ in some ways, many patients report:
- Greater arousal from clitoral stimulation
- Younger, smoother skin of the vulva a tighter introitus (vaginal opening)
- Stronger orgasm
- More frequent orgasm
- Increased sexual desire
- Increased ability to have a vaginal orgasm
- Decreased pain for those with dyspareunia (painful intercourse)
- Increased natural lubrication
- Decreased or resolved urinary incontinence (both urge and stress problems)
Dr. Christopher Walker is one a limited number of physicians specially trained, certified and licensed to administer this revolutionary new treatment that uses the patient’s own blood platelets to activate growth factors that rejuvenate the female orgasm system, allowing more blood flow to the organ, enhancing sensitivity and delivering dramatic improvement in sexual function.